Trimark offers facility maintenance as a sub-component to our management agreements. We must differentiate between property management and facility maintenance as both are different industries.
Facility maintenance as a subset of commercial property management is taking care of all of the physical components of a building and property. It is a disciplined field devoted to the day-to-day operation of a building. Responsibilities can range from, energy management systems, lighting, plumbing, HVAC, inventory management of supplies/materials, to life safety.
Preventive and predictive maintenance are hallmarks of Trimark’s facility maintenance division. Regular preventive maintenance minimizes system failures and breakdowns. Tracking the useful life of building systems and their components allows our predictive maintenance programs to make replacements before such systems expire.
Trimark’s facility maintenance engineers come with an array of important attributes:
- Accessible, responsive, and accountable.
- Professional and courteous.
- Available on a 24/7/365 basis through a ‘live’ operator.
- Cost effective solution as you can use the services on an as-needed basis.
- Identify and resolve many problems and issues, they proactively avoid many more.
- Company-owned vehicles that are fully equipped with tools.
- Engineers are cross-trained in order to provide maximum support.
Read here Why is Facility Maintenance Important?